We love the Middle Eastern flavor of the original pita sandwich, but it's easy to swap in other seasonings and switch it up—just keep the veggie toppings the same, and sub a little mayo for the yogurt sauce when it makes sense.
- Dice one pound meat and toss with 2 tbsp. Cravings Shortcut Seasoning and 4 tbsp. olive oil.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat while you skewer the seasoned meat.
- Grill, turning occasionally, for ten minutes or until cooked.
- Add cooked meat to a pita smeared with mayo or yogurt sauce, add shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, and pickled red onions.
- Serve wrapped in parchment paper for the full street vendor experience!