Nonstick Cast Iron Enamel Skillet
Regular price $78.00
Cast Iron is the secret to restaurant-quality textures: think crispy fried eggs, perfectly seared steak, and crusty cornbread. It can cook almost anything and will last a lifetime.
- Naturally nonstick for no-fuss cleanup
- Use on the stovetop, in the oven, or even over a campfire
- Unlike most cast iron, seasoning (the process of baking oil into the pan) is not required
Perfectly Round Fried Eggs (for Sammies)
- Add the tablespoon oil to the skillet, then place four three-inch ring molds in the skillet, spray the insides with cooking spray and carefully crack an egg into each ring mold.
- Cook until the white is set but the yolk is still runny (3 to 4 minutes).
- Use an oven mitt to hold the handle and a dinner knife to help slide the egg out of the ring mold.