- 6 cups arugula
- 4 medium stone fruits (peaches, nectarines, plums), pitted and cut into wedges
- 1 (6-ounce) ball fresh mozzarella, torn
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons good quality balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Lots of kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
Arrange the arugula on a platter. Scatter the fruit, mozzarella, and red onion over the arugula, then drizzle with the balsamic and oil.
Season generously with pepper and salt and toss; season with more oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper to taste.